ABOUTBozeman Brewing Company
BOZEMAN’S ORIGINAL CRAFT BREWERY
Established in 2001. Re-established with every keg, can and bottle.
Bozeman Brewing has been around longer than any other local brewery, but like the people who love our beer, we love to innovate. We’ve been dreaming up and crafting the freshest brews in town for nearly twenty years.
From sustainability practices to giving back, Bozeman Brewing goes the extra mile for our community and our environment. (And in growlers, cans, bottles and coolers, our beer loves going the extra mile with you.)
Stop by the tasting room and try a pint or two of this week’s inspired flavors. Or pack a few cans and bottles of favorite classic brews along on your next outdoor adventure. However you drink it, count on our great beer for your good times.
~ Tasting Room Established 2005 ~ Remodeled 2012
- Walls textured with malt
- Building was a former pea packaging plant
- Pea sorting screens, chutes and chains make up the bar and lights
- The bar tops are black walnut from Pennsylvania crafted by Steve Davenport
- Table legs, corbels and foot rails are made from Bridger Bowl lift cable
~ 20 barrel brewhouse w/20bbl, 40bbl and 60bbl fermenters installed June 2008
- Amber cans debut Dec. 2011
- IPA/Porter July 2013
- Pale July 2016
- Seasonal/Limited Release 2017
- Lawnmower/snowblower 2018
- Bottles Feb. 2019
~ 6000 barrels produced in 2019
~ Largest souring facility in Montana with over 250 barrels in cellar
- 375 ml cork and cage bottles for sour/wild/funky beers
~ 182 solar panels offset approximately 30% of our annual electrical usage
~ Spent grain is given to Camp Creek Land & Cattle Company in Manhattan, MT
The soul of our brewery has always been about sustainable practices.
Meet The Crew
Meet the team who makes it happen through blood, sweat, and beers.
Bozeman Brewing Company was born of a love of great beer, officially established in 2001.